Help Me Free
Diverticulitis is a horrible disease and helping people through it is what I do. Mike Hohlweg
We will help you if you ask. Keep in mind however that integrity is a two way street. We don’t want to discourage those who can’t pay but if you read some of the “free help” requests we receive, you would realize why we have to post the requirements below.
We offer free help on the honor system but to make it clear, helping people for free means it is expensive for us. Each digital order costs us an average of $16 US and no business can sustain non-paying customers too often. By offering free help we depend on your integrity. To make it clear, please only order free help if you cannot save $28 in a 60 day period.
The comments below are not meant to discourage a single person who can’t pay, from getting free help.
Here are some reasons that do not necessarily qualify for “free help”:
- It would take a few weeks to save the money.
- You don’t trust us so you want to order from us as a test to check our honesty. Later once you have our book for free… you will be honest and pay us back.
- You are on a fixed income so we should help you for free.
- Your life is horrible with this disease and you have been through a lot so we should help you for free.
- This is a bad disease and people suffer with it, so PFF should help anyone/everyone for free.
- You have medical debt and buy prescriptions.
If you really could not save the fee in 60 days, please do ask for our help. Note: We accept post dated checks up to 60 days out so if you could save the small fee but need the program now we will do that (See the order by check page). You can send a post dated check and we will send the program immediately. If you think we are being “tough” look for another website that gives away something that costs them $16 to everyone in the world that asks. We are a father and daughter team, not a large or rich corporation.
All free help requests are honored. We only take free help requests by mail. Mail your request for free help to:
Pain Free Foods Free Help
Attn: Rachel Hohlweg
545 County Rd. 345
Caulfield, MO 65626
Free help is for digital books ONLY so you MUST include: Your email address, and a printed copy of our order by check form agreeing to the terms of service, or a note that states that you agree to the terms of service.
Your friends in healing, Rachel Hohlweg/Mike Hohlweg, author DPFF